About This Item
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 7g9%
Saturated Fat 2.5g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 110mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber <1g3%
Added Sugars 11g22%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, PEANUTS
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, PEANUT BUTTER SWIRL [PEANUTS, SOYBEAN OIL, SUGAR, SALT], CORN SYRUP, NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CREAM, POLYDEXTROSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR
Explore all the great Frozen Dairy Desserts flavors from Turkey Hill
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Chocolate Donut Turkey Hill Glazed Chocolate Donut Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Turkey Hill Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Strawberry Cheesecake Turkey Hill Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Frozen Dairy Desserts
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
Peanut Butter Swirl
A spread made from ground, roasted peanuts swirled through the ice cream as part of the flavor profile for some flavors.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.