About This Item
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Our 3 gallon flavors are available in your local scoop shop. Flavors may vary.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Chocolate Raspberry Bliss Trio'politan™|
Servings Per Container About 70
2/3 cup (88g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 12g15%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 25mg 8%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 10g20%
Vitamin D 0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Contains: MILK, PISTACHIOS
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, PISTACHIO NUTS (PISTACHIO NUTS, SALT), WHEY, NONFAT MILK, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN, GREEN COLOR (YELLOW #5, BLUE #1).
Explore all the great Premium Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- American Dream Trio'politan™
- Banana Split
- Black Cherry
- Black Raspberry
- Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™
- Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™
- Choco Mint Chip
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Chocolate Marshmallow
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
- Chocolate Salted Caramel
- Coco Loco Trio'politan™
- Coffee Cake Trio'politan™
- Colombian Coffee
- Cookies 'n Cream
- Dutch Chocolate
- French Vanilla
- Fudge Ripple
- Homemade Vanilla
- Milk Chocolate Fudge
- Mint Cookie Trio'politan™
- Orange Cream Swirl
- Original Vanilla
- Party Cake
- Peanut Butter Ripple
- Raspberry Cream Swirl
- Rum Raisin
- Strawberries and Cream
- Tin Roof Sundae
- Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™
- Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™
- Vanilla & Chocolate
- Vanilla Bean
- Vanilla Salted Caramel
A synthetically derived food grade yellow coloring used to enhance the color of a food or drink.
A commonly used, food grade, artificial blue coloring. This FDA approved food color is used to enhance the color of foods and drinks.
The edible seed of the pistachio tree. Used in some ice cream flavors as part of the flavor profile.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.