Check Out Haymakers on this "Must List"!
Turkey Hill's Haymakers was highlighted in "The Must List" as things people care about right now. Pretty cool!
- As seen in Tribune-Review (276 KB PDF file)
- July 2, 2016
Turkey Hill's Haymakers recognize as Best Iced Teas for 2016
Professionally-judged competition presents 11 first-place wins to the best, premium iced teas in various categories. See where Haymakers rate #1!
- As seen in PR Newswire (790 KB PDF file)
- May 25, 2016
Sweet Pick for Our All Natural Gelato
Experts and kids too, pick their must-haves in the freezer isle. Check out what they say about our All Natural Gelato!
- As seen in Parents Magazine (191 KB PDF file)
- April 1, 2016
Turkey Hill Dairy Receives #1 Honor in the 2015 "Best of Lancaster" Poll
Lancaster County Magazine published their annual "Best of Lancaster" Readers' Survey and recognized Turkey Hill Dairy as the #1 Ice Cream in the November issue.
- As seen in Lancaster County Magazine (596 KB PDF file)
- November 1, 2015
Turkey Hill's ice cream sales extend overseas.
- As seen in Central Penn Business Journal (1 MB PDF file)
- October, 2014
Kick-Off Your Summer Right with Turkey Hill
- As seen in Women's Health (3 MB PDF file)
- August, 2014
A leading manufacturer in America.
Turkey Hill Dairy is a leading manufacturer of refrigerated teas, fruit drinks, and ice cream products in America.
- As seen in Grocery Headquarters (293KB PDF file)
- June, 2014
Pie + Ice Cream
Turkey Hill's Colombian Coffee Premium Ice Cream was highlighted in Redbook Magazine as a delicious combo with pie classics. Enjoy these dessert combinations during the holiday season!
- As seen in Redbook (338 KB PDF file)
- November 1, 2013
Kick it up a Nog
Turkey Hill Dairy's very own Egg Nog was highlighted in The Patriot News as a great beverage to not only drink but to use in your holiday baking recipes.
- As seen in The Patriot News (362 KB PDF file)
- December 12, 2012
Turkey Hill Dairy Receives #1 Honor in the 2012 "Best of Lancaster" Poll
Lancaster County Magazine published their annual "Best of Lancaster" Readers' Survey and recognized Turkey Hill Dairy as the #1 Ice Cream in the November issue. Check out page 11!
- As seen in Lancaster County Magazine (5 MB PDF file)
- November 1, 2012
Scoop-up this Season's Favorite Flavor
It's pumpkin season and Turkey Hill Dairy's Limited Edition Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is the flavor of the month.
- As seen in Food Network Magazine (180 KB PDF file)
- October 1, 2012
Turkey Hill Iced Tea Brand Achieves Top Recognition in 2012 Poll
Harris Poll EquiTrend, a tracking study that measures and compares brand health, names Turkey Hill third in the bottled iced tea brand of the year among many other competitors.
- As seen in PR Newswire (239 KB PDF file)
- April 24, 2012
Turkey Hill Dairy: Where Energy Is Not Left Flapping In The Wind
Learn more about the positive impact our two wind turbines are having on the environment at Turkey Hill Dairy and its surrounding area.
- As seen in the U.S. Department of Energy's energy.gov website (75Kb PDF file)
- December 23, 2011
Have a Pie-Tastic Thanksgiving
If your favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is the pie, try one of these fun party ideas to make digging-in extra special!
- As seen in Woman's World (373 KB PDF file)
- November 16, 2011
Turkey Hill Offers New Flavor, Essay Contest
Turkey Hill is holding an essay contest in connection with our new Lady Liberty ice cream flavor.
- As seen in Cheese Market News, Middleton WI (20 KB PDF file)
- July 12, 2011
The Best ... Frozen Yogurt!
Woman's World magazine showcases Turkey Hill Dairy's Honey Vanilla Granola frozen yogurt.
- As seen in Woman's World (301 KB PDF file)
- June 13, 2011
New Lady Liberty Mint Gets Recognized as a Sweet New Treat
Better Homes and Gardens highlights Turkey Hill's Lady Liberty Mint as a new treat for summer. They also mention that proceeds from sales benefit the Ellis Island Foundation.
- As seen in Better Homes and Gardens (423 KB PDF file)
- June 1, 2011
Frozen Latest Scoop
Turkey Hill unveils Double Dunker and Homemade Vanilla as two new premium ice cream flavors.
- As seen in The Dessert Professional (651 KB PDF file)
- June 1, 2011
Giant Cow Winner Announced
The Valley Independent Sentinel interviews 16-year-old Stephanie Orts, grand prize winner of Turkey Hill Dairy's Giant Cow Makeover contest.
- As seen in Valley Independent Sentinel (30 KB PDF file)
- March 4, 2011
Moo-ve Over Black and White Holsteins, Turkey Hill Contest Asks Fans to Design Its 3-ton Iconic Giant Cow
Selected winner will receive a year's supply of free ice cream.
- As seen in Woman's World (396 KB PDF file)
- December 27, 2010
- As seen in Baltimore's Child (173Kb PDF file)
- January 1, 2011
Turkey Hill Dairy Named Best Tasting Light Vanilla Ice Cream
Cooking Light Magazine features the Dairy's Light Vanilla Ice Cream in their first taste test awards.
- As seen in Cooking Light (2,464 KB PDF file)
- October 1, 2010
Turkey Hill Dairy Celebrates the Holidays with New Light Vanilla Nog
The Dairy releases its annual holiday flavors and a new Light Vanilla Nog for 2011.
- As seen in Today's Grocer (254Kb PDF file)
- November 1, 2010