Turkey Hill White Chocolate Cranberry Mini Pies Recipe
For the pies:
- 6 pack of graham cracker mini pie crusts
- 2 cups of Turkey Hill Original Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup mini white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
- Tub of whipped topping (not frozen)
- Handful of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- Few sprigs of rosemary
- Set ice cream and whipped topping in the fridge to soften, and put pie crusts in the freezer to harden. In the meantime, make your frosted cranberries.
- Frosted Cranberries: Combine 1/4 cup white sugar with 1/4 cup water over low heat, stirring until the sugar is dissolved. Toss handful of fresh cranberries in to the mixture, coating them all in the simple syrup. Remove from heat immediately and spread wet cranberries onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and allow them to cool for at least 30 minutes. Once cooled, toss the sticky cranberries in the remaining 1/4 cup of white sugar to create a frosted look. Leftover cranberry simple syrup can be saved for cocktails!
- Once the ice cream is softened, combine with white chocolate chips & dried cranberries, stirring until the mixture is combined. Spoon enough mixture to fill the frozen pie crusts and put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Once ice cream mixture is slightly hardened, top each mini pie with whipped topping (should cover the ice cream and create a little dome), and decorate with frosted cranberries and small sprigs of rosemary.
- Allow mini pies to set in the freezer overnight, and enjoy!
6 mini pies