Servings Per Container 1
1 Container (146g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13g17%
Saturated Fat 7g35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 35mg 12%
Sodium 230mg 10%
Total Carbohydrates 61g 22%
Dietary Fiber 2g7%
Added Sugars 29g58%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, WHEAT
Ingredients: RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE FLAVORED ICE CREAM [MILK, CREAM, CHEESECAKE PIECES (WHEAT FLOUR, CREAM CHEESE (MILK, CREAM, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, CAROB BEAN GUM), SUGAR, PALM OIL, CORN STARCH, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, XANTHAN GUM), SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, WHEY, RASPBERRIES, WATER, NONFAT MILK, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CORN STARCH, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM], GRAHAM CRACKER PIECES [ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), GRAHAM FLOUR, SUGAR, PALM OIL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, MOLASSES, HONEY, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE], RASPBERRY VARIEGATE [CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, RASPBERRIES, WATER, CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, LOCUST BEAN GUM]
Explore all the great Layered Sundaes flavors from Turkey Hill
- Caramel Brownie Turkey Hill Caramel Brownie Layered Sundaes
- Caramel S’mores Turkey Hill Caramel S’mores Layered Sundaes
- Chocolate Cream Pie Turkey Hill Chocolate Cream Pie Layered Sundaes
- Cookie Dough Delight Turkey Hill Cookie Dough Delight Layered Sundaes
- Cookies & Cream Turkey Hill Cookies & Cream Layered Sundaes
- Party Cake Turkey Hill Party Cake Layered Sundaes
- Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Cup Layered Sundaes
- Raspberry Cheesecake Turkey Hill Raspberry Cheesecake Layered Sundaes
- Strawberry Shortcake Turkey Hill Strawberry Shortcake Layered Sundaes
- Ultimate Fudge Turkey Hill Ultimate Fudge Layered Sundaes
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
Carob Bean Gum
Also known as locust bean gum. A natural, plant-based gum extracted from the seeds of the Carob tree. Added to food as a thickener.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Small pieces of cheesecake mixed throughout the ice cream in some flavor profiles.
An edible fruit with a characteristic sweet-tart flavor. Used as an inclusion in some ice cream flavors.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.
An ingredient that, when added to milk at a given temperature, can create a specific type of cheese.