Can't Miss, Family-Friendly Tours around the U.S.
Turkey Hill Experience is a must-visit, hotspot for any trip through PA.
- As seen in Better Homes & Gardens Magazine (310Kb PDF file)
- July, 2016
Regional Buzz, Columbia is a "Best Place to Visit"
Smithsonian Magazine names a number of quaint places to visit and Columbia, PA and all its tourist attractions have made the list!
- As seen in Susquehanna Life Magazine (324Kb PDF file)
- July, 2014
We All Scream for Ice Cream
Turkey Hill Experience to celebrate their second anniversary with free activities including, FREE ice cream!
- As seen in the York Dispatch (479Kb PDF file)
- May 30, 2013
Lancaster County's Hidden Gem, as seen in The Baltimore Sun
Susquehanna River town of Columbia is brimming with attractions
- As seen in The Baltimore Sun (1,766Kb PDF file)
- April 28, 2013
Around-the-clock fun in Pa. town, as seen in the Washington Post
A writer from the Washington Post visits the Experience and a few other historic sites in the town of Columbia.
- As seen in Washington Post (2,109Kb PDF file)
- July 2, 2011
The Turkey Hill Experience, as seen in Lancaster County Magazine
An ice cream historian once told Turkey Hill that it should have a museum. Twenty-five years later, that suggestion is a reality. (Includes an in-depth interview with President Quintin Frey).
- As seen in Lancaster County Magazine (265Kb PDF file)
- July 1, 2011
History Buffs, Dairy Lovers Enjoy "Turkey Hill Experience"
Learn what the "Turkey Hill Experience" is all about, and why it is quickly becoming a popular tourist attraction in Lancaster, PA.
- As seen in North Penn Life (333Kb PDF file)
- July 15, 2011
Turkey Hill's cool new attraction gives visitors the inside scoop.
- As seen in The Baltimore Sun (776Kb PDF file)
- June 26, 2011
Turkey Hill Dairy Previews the Mid-Atlantic's Newest Tourist Destination
An update on the Turkey Hill Experience, a brand new 20,000 square foot attraction expected to open this spring highlighting the history of Turkey Hill Dairy and the ice cream making process.
- As seen in The Patriot-News (301Kb PDF file)
- January 5, 2011