Turkey Hill Cranberry Egg Nog Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 1 package spice cake mix (regular size)
- 2-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Turkey Hill Egg Nog
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, letting ends extend up the sides; grease paper. In a large bowl, combine cake mix and oats; stir in melted butter. Reserve 1-1/3 cups crumb mixture for topping, and press remaining mixture into the bottom of a prepared pan.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and nutmeg until smooth. Gradually beat in Egg Nog and flour. Add eggs, and beat on low speed, just until blended. Pour over crust.
In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and cornstarch until blended. Spoon over cheesecake layer, spreading over the top. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 50-55 minutes or until edges are brown, and the center is almost set. Cool for one hour on a wire rack, and refrigerate for at least two hours. Lifting with parchment paper, remove from pan, and cut into bars.