Turkey Hill Egg Nog Mousse Recipe
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups Turkey Hill Egg Nog
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- Additional ground nutmeg, optional
In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over eggnog; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved. Stir in the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in vanilla. Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
Beat mixture until light and fluffy. Beat in 3/4 cup whipped topping. Divide among four dessert dishes. Refrigerate until firm. Garnish with remaining whipped topping; sprinkle with additional nutmeg if desired.