About This Item
100% Vitamin C
All Natural Flavor
Contains 5% Fruit Juice
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
Servings Per Container About 10
12 fl oz (355mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 43g 16%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 42g84%
Vitamin C 133mg150%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, PEAR JUICE CONCENTRATE, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, ACACIA GUM, NATURAL FLAVORS, ESTER GUM, POTASSIUM SORBATE & SODIUM BENZOATE, YELLOW 6
Explore all the great Fruit Drinks flavors from Turkey Hill
- Fruit Punch Turkey Hill Fruit Punch Fruit Drinks
- Lemonade Turkey Hill Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Mango Lemonade Turkey Hill Mango Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Orangeade Turkey Hill Orangeade Fruit Drinks
- Pink Lemonade Turkey Hill Pink Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Pomegranate Lemonade Turkey Hill Pomegranate Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Raspberry Lemonade Turkey Hill Raspberry Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Turkey Hill Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Watermelon Lemonade Turkey Hill Watermelon Lemonade Fruit Drinks
Solidified sap known as "gum" from the acacia tree used to enhance the texture of a food or drink.
A synthetically derived food grade yellow coloring used to enhance the color of a food or drink.
More commonly known as Vitamin C, ascorbic acid occurs naturally in some vegetables and in citrus fruits. In foods and beverages it can be used as a flavor enhancer, to add Vitamin C content, or for its natural preservative qualities.
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
Pear Juice Concentrate
Pear juice that has had some of the water removed to create a more concentrated juice to enhance the flavor of some foods and drinks.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
Orange Juice Concentrate
Orange juice that has had the excess water removed in order to create a stronger flavor and thick consistency.