About This Item
All Natural Flavor
Contains 5% Fruit Juice
Good Source of Vitamin C
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
Servings Per Container About 5
12 fl oz (355 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 41g 15%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 38g76%
Vitamin C 18mg20%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, CONCENTRATED FRUIT JUICES(LEMON, ORANGE, STRAWBERRY), CITRIC ACID, ELDERBERRY JUICE CONCENTRATE FOR COLOR, NATURAL FLAVORS, ACACIA GUM, ASCORBIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BETA CAROTENE FOR COLOR.