About This Item
All Natural Flavor
Contains 10% Fruit Juice
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
Servings Per Container 8
8 fl oz (240 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 10mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 9%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 21g42%
Vitamin C 40mg45%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, CONCENTRATED FRUIT JUICES (PEAR, LEMON), MANGO PUREE, CITRIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, ASCORBIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE, POTASSIUM SORBATE & SODIUM BENZOATE, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA
Explore all the great Fruit Drinks flavors from Turkey Hill
- Fruit Punch Turkey Hill Fruit Punch Fruit Drinks
- Lemonade Turkey Hill Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Mango Lemonade Turkey Hill Mango Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Orangeade Turkey Hill Orangeade Fruit Drinks
- Pink Lemonade Turkey Hill Pink Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Pomegranate Lemonade Turkey Hill Pomegranate Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Raspberry Lemonade Turkey Hill Raspberry Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Turkey Hill Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Watermelon Lemonade Turkey Hill Watermelon Lemonade Fruit Drinks
More commonly known as Vitamin C, ascorbic acid occurs naturally in some vegetables and in citrus fruits. In foods and beverages it can be used as a flavor enhancer, to add Vitamin C content, or for its natural preservative qualities.
A natural substance derived from plants, often used in food and drinks to enhance color because of its strong orange/red color. Humans convert beta carotene to Vitamin A.
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
Concentrated Fruit Juices (Pear, Lemon)
Produced by removing the excess water from crushed or juiced fruits to create a specific flavor.