About This Item
All Natural Flavor
Contains 3% Fruit Juice
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Lemonade Turkey Hill Lemonade Fruit Drinks|
|Orange Tea Turkey Hill Orange Tea Iced Tea|
|Peach Tea Turkey Hill Peach Tea Iced Tea|
|Iced Tea Turkey Hill Iced Tea Iced Tea|
|Green Tea Mango Turkey Hill Green Tea Mango Iced Tea|
Servings Per Container About 5
12 fl oz (355 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 36g 13%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 33g66%
Vitamin C 12mg15%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 15mg to 15mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, CONCENTRATED FRUIT JUICES (LEMON, ORANGE), TEA, CITRIC ACID, ACACIA GUM, ASCORBIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM CITRATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE & SODIUM BENZOATE, BETA CAROTENE
Explore all the great Iced Tea flavors from Turkey Hill
- Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea Turkey Hill Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Decaffeinated Orange Tea Turkey Hill Diet Decaffeinated Orange Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Green Tea Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Green Tea Mango Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea Mango Iced Tea
- Diet Iced Tea Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Green Tea Turkey Hill Green Tea Iced Tea
- Green Tea Mango Turkey Hill Green Tea Mango Iced Tea
- Iced Tea Turkey Hill Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Lemonade Tea Turkey Hill Lemonade Tea Iced Tea
- Orange Tea Turkey Hill Orange Tea Iced Tea
- Peach Tea Turkey Hill Peach Tea Iced Tea
- Raspberry Tea Turkey Hill Raspberry Tea Iced Tea
- Sweet Tea Turkey Hill Sweet Tea Iced Tea
Solidified sap known as "gum" from the acacia tree used to enhance the texture of a food or drink.
More commonly known as Vitamin C, ascorbic acid occurs naturally in some vegetables and in citrus fruits. In foods and beverages it can be used as a flavor enhancer, to add Vitamin C content, or for its natural preservative qualities.
A natural substance derived from plants, often used in food and drinks to enhance color because of its strong orange/red color. Humans convert beta carotene to Vitamin A.
The sodium salt of citric acid used in foods and drinks as a flavor-enhancer or preservative.
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
Concentrated Fruit Juices (Lemon, Orange)
Produced by removing the excess water from crushed or juiced fruits to create a specific flavor.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.