About This Item
All Natural Flavor
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
Servings Per Container About 5
12 fl oz (355 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 33g 12%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 32g64%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 15mg to 22mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS, PHOSPHORIC ACID, BLACK TEA, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE.
Explore all the great Iced Tea flavors from Turkey Hill
- Decaffeinated Iced Tea
- Diet Blackberry Sweet Tea
- Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea
- Diet Decaffeinated Orange Tea
- Diet Green Tea
- Diet Green Tea Mango
- Diet Iced Tea
- Green Tea
- Green Tea Mango
- Iced Tea
- Lemonade Tea
- Light Blueberry Oolong Tea
- Light Peach White Tea
- Orange Tea
- Peach Tea
- Raspberry Tea
- Sweet Tea
- Unsweetened Iced Tea
- Unsweetened Lemon Iced Tea
Dried, cured leaves of the tea trees. Black tea has the strongest flavor of the tea varieties.
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
A man-made ingredient made from phosphorus (a mineral) to enhance flavor and as a preservative. It is used in a variety of foods and beverages.