About This Item
All Natural Flavor
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Lemonade Turkey Hill Lemonade Fruit Drinks|
|Raspberry Tea Turkey Hill Raspberry Tea Iced Tea|
|Lemonade Tea Turkey Hill Lemonade Tea Iced Tea|
|Peach Tea Turkey Hill Peach Tea Iced Tea|
|Iced Tea Turkey Hill Iced Tea Iced Tea|
Servings Per Container About 5
12 fl oz (355 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 33g 12%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 32g64%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 15mg to 15mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free
Explore all the great Iced Tea flavors from Turkey Hill
- Diet Blackberry Sweet Tea Turkey Hill Diet Blackberry Sweet Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea Turkey Hill Diet Decaffeinated Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Decaffeinated Orange Tea Turkey Hill Diet Decaffeinated Orange Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Green Tea Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea Iced Tea
- Diet Green Tea Mango Turkey Hill Diet Green Tea Mango Iced Tea
- Diet Iced Tea Turkey Hill Diet Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Green Tea Turkey Hill Green Tea Iced Tea
- Green Tea Mango Turkey Hill Green Tea Mango Iced Tea
- Iced Tea Turkey Hill Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Lemonade Tea Turkey Hill Lemonade Tea Iced Tea
- Orange Tea Turkey Hill Orange Tea Iced Tea
- Peach Tea Turkey Hill Peach Tea Iced Tea
- Raspberry Tea Turkey Hill Raspberry Tea Iced Tea
- Sweet Tea Turkey Hill Sweet Tea Iced Tea
- Tropical Iced Tea Turkey Hill Tropical Iced Tea Iced Tea
- Unsweetened Iced Tea Turkey Hill Unsweetened Iced Tea Iced Tea
Dried, cured leaves of the tea trees. Black tea has the strongest flavor of the tea varieties.
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
A man-made ingredient made from phosphorus (a mineral) to enhance flavor and as a preservative. It is used in a variety of foods and beverages.