About This Item
All Natural Flavor
Contains 10% Fruit Juice
Excellent Source of Vitamin C
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
|Other flavors you might enjoy
|Lemonade Turkey Hill Lemonade Fruit Drinks
|Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Turkey Hill Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Fruit Drinks
|Pomegranate Lemonade Turkey Hill Pomegranate Lemonade Fruit Drinks
Servings Per Container About 5
12 fl oz (355 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 15mg 1%
Total Carbohydrates 39g 14%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 33g66%
Vitamin C 157mg170%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, CONCENTRATED FRUIT JUICES (PEAR, ORANGE, PINEAPPLE), NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID, GUM ACACIA, POTASSIUM SORBATE & SODIUM BENZOATE, ESTER GUM, RED 40, BLUE 1
Explore all the great Fruit Drinks flavors from Turkey Hill
- Fruit Punch Turkey Hill Fruit Punch Fruit Drinks
- Lemonade Turkey Hill Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Mango Lemonade Turkey Hill Mango Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Pink Lemonade Turkey Hill Pink Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Pomegranate Lemonade Turkey Hill Pomegranate Lemonade Fruit Drinks
- Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Turkey Hill Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Fruit Drinks
More commonly known as Vitamin C, ascorbic acid occurs naturally in some vegetables and in citrus fruits. In foods and beverages it can be used as a flavor enhancer, to add Vitamin C content, or for its natural preservative qualities.
A commonly used, food grade, artificial blue coloring. This FDA approved food color is used to enhance the color of foods and drinks.
A synthetically derived, food grade red coloring used to enhance the color of some food and drinks.
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.