About This Item
All Natural Flavor
The water used in our drinks produced at our Conestoga, PA facility comes directly from artesian wells located at the bottom of Turkey Hill.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill drinks delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your drinks within 2 weeks from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Diet Iced Tea|
|Diet Green Tea|
|Diet Blackberry Sweet Tea|
Servings Per Container About 5
12 fl oz (355 mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 0g0%
Vitamin D 0 mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 15mg to 22mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free
Explore all the great Iced Tea flavors from Turkey Hill
Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
A man-made ingredient made from phosphorus (a mineral) to enhance flavor and as a preservative. It is used in a variety of foods and beverages.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.