About This Item
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill dairy products delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your dairy products within 1 week from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
Our egg nog drink is mainly available in CT, DE, MD, NJ, NY, PA, and VA. Please speak with your store's Dairy Manager if you do not see it.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Simply Natural Ice Cream|
|French Vanilla Turkey Hill French Vanilla Premium Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container 16
1/2 cup (120mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9g12%
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 65mg 22%
Sodium 85mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 15g30%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Contains: EGGS, MILK
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free
Explore all the great Egg Nog flavors from Turkey Hill
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.