About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0 g0 %
Saturated Fat 0 g0 %
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol <5mg 1 %
Sodium 220 mg 10 %
Total Carbohydrates 22 g 8 %
Dietary Fiber 0 g0 %
Sugars 21 g
Added Sugars 9 g18 %
Protein 8 g 16 %
Vitamin A 190 mcg20 %
Vitamin D 3.2 mcg15 %
Calcium 300 mcg25 %
Iron 0.4 mg2 %
Potassium 440 mg10 %
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 5 mg to 5 mg
Additional Info: Fat-Free
Explore all the great Milk flavors from Turkey Hill
- 1% Low Fat Chocolate Milk Turkey Hill 1% Low Fat Chocolate Milk Milk
- 1% Low Fat Milk Turkey Hill 1% Low Fat Milk Milk
- 2% Reduced Fat Milk Turkey Hill 2% Reduced Fat Milk Milk
- Fat Free Chocolate Milk Turkey Hill Fat Free Chocolate Milk Milk
- Fat Free Milk Turkey Hill Fat Free Milk Milk
- Whole Chocolate Milk Turkey Hill Whole Chocolate Milk Milk
- Whole Milk Turkey Hill Whole Milk Milk
Fat soluble vitamins essential for calcium absorption. Added to foods and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Vitamin A Palmitate
A manufactured form of Vitamin A used as an ingredient in food and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.