About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill dairy products delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your dairy products within 1 week from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
Our milk products are available in stores that order directly from Turkey Hill. Most of these stores are located in south-central PA and northern MD. Please speak with your store's Dairy Manager if you do not see it.
Servings Per Container 8
1 cup (240mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8g10%
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber <1g3%
Added Sugars 14g 28%
Vitamin D 5mcg25%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 2mg to 5mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Explore all the great Milk flavors from Turkey Hill
- 1% Low Fat Chocolate Milk Turkey Hill 1% Low Fat Chocolate Milk Milk
- 1% Low Fat Milk Turkey Hill 1% Low Fat Milk Milk
- 2% Reduced Fat Milk Turkey Hill 2% Reduced Fat Milk Milk
- Fat Free Milk Turkey Hill Fat Free Milk Milk
- Whole Chocolate Milk Turkey Hill Whole Chocolate Milk Milk
- Whole Milk Turkey Hill Whole Milk Milk
Fat soluble vitamins essential for calcium absorption. Added to foods and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.