About This Item
Rich in Calcium
Vitamin A & D Added
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill dairy products delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your dairy products within 1 week from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
Our milk products are available in stores that order directly from Turkey Hill. Most of these stores are located in south-central PA and northern MD. Please speak with your store's Dairy Manager if you do not see it.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|1% Low Fat Milk|
|Whole Chocolate Milk|
|Belgian Style Chocolate|
Servings Per Container 8
1 cup (240mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 2.5g3%
Saturated Fat 1.5g8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 210mg 9%
Total Carbohydrates 32g 12%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 20g40%
Protein 8g 16%
Vitamin A 220mcg25%
Vitamin B12 0.8mcg35%
Vitamin D 3.3mcg15%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 5mg to 10mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Ingredients: LOW FAT MILK, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CORN STARCH, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, VITAMIN A PALMITATE AND VITAMIN D3.