About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
No Artificial Flavors
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (94g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 13g17%
Saturated Fat 8g40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 110mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 18g36%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 1mg to 1mg
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: NONFAT MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, COOKIE DOUGH [WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, BUTTER, COCONUT OIL, BROWN SUGAR, COCOA, CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN), WATER, SUNFLOWER OIL, CORN STARCH, MOLASSES, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN], NATURAL FLAVORS
Explore all the great Simply Natural Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Belgian Style Chocolate Turkey Hill Belgian Style Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Butter Almond & Chocolate Turkey Hill Butter Almond & Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Praline Pecan Turkey Hill Praline Pecan Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Salted Caramel Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Strawberries & Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries & Cream Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Peanut Butter Turkey Hill Vanilla Peanut Butter Simply Natural Ice Cream
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
Brown sugar comes from sucrose and has a brown color due to the presence of molasses. It is used in foods as a sweetener.
Dairy product made from churning cream into a solid. Used as an ingredient in many baked goods that may be used as inclusions in ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
A sweet, brown food made from cacao seeds in chip form mixed throughout the ice cream as part of some flavor profiles.
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Used as an ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
A combination of cookie ingredients that have not yet been baked, mixed throughout the ice cream for some flavor profiles.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.
A natural fat extracted from the cocoa bean that helps in the chocolate making process.
Oil pressed from the seeds of sunflowers. Commonly used as frying oil and a part of vegetable oil.