About This Item
No Artificial Flavors
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Turkey Hill Strawberry Kiwi Lemonade Fruit Drinks|
|Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (94g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9g12%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 35mg 12%
Sodium 60mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 23g 8%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 16g32%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Explore all the great Simply Natural Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Belgian Style Chocolate Turkey Hill Belgian Style Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Salted Caramel Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Strawberries & Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries & Cream Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
A mixture of mashed strawberries and other flavors and liquids. Used in some ice cream as part of the flavor profile.
Small, sweet red fruit with small, edible seeds on the exterior. Used in some ice cream as part of the flavor profile.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.