About This Item
No Artificial Flavors
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Vanilla Peanut Butter Turkey Hill Vanilla Peanut Butter Simply Natural Ice Cream|
|Vanilla Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Vanilla Salted Caramel Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (94g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 10g13%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 20g40%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Explore all the great Simply Natural Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Belgian Style Chocolate Turkey Hill Belgian Style Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Butter Almond & Chocolate Turkey Hill Butter Almond & Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Praline Pecan Turkey Hill Praline Pecan Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Salted Caramel Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Strawberries & Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries & Cream Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Peanut Butter Turkey Hill Vanilla Peanut Butter Simply Natural Ice Cream
Vitamin A Palmitate
A manufactured form of Vitamin A used as an ingredient in food and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Milk with sugar added and thickened through evaporation. Used as an ingredient in food and drinks.
Also sometimes referred to as Sodium Bicarbonate, baking soda is used to help doughs and batters rise in baked goods used in the ice cream.
Sugar or syrup heated until it turns brown and is caramelized, then swirled throughout the ice cream in some flavor profiles.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.