About This Item
This product does not contain bioengineered ingredients.
No Artificial Flavors
No High Fructose Corn Syrup
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (94g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 11g14%
Saturated Fat 7g35%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 75mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 22g 8%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 15g30%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Explore all the great Simply Natural Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Belgian Style Chocolate Turkey Hill Belgian Style Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Mint Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Salted Caramel Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Strawberries & Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries & Cream Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Simply Natural Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean & Chocolate Simply Natural Ice Cream
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.