About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Colombian Coffee Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (87g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9g12%
Saturated Fat 5g25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 25g 9%
Dietary Fiber <1g2%
Added Sugars 14g28%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 5mg to 5mg
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL [CORN SYRUP, WATER, SUGAR, MILK, NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CREAM, MOLASSES, SEA SALT, SALT, PECTIN, BAKING SODA (SODIUM BICARBONATE)], WHEY, NONFAT MILK, CHOCOLATE CRUNCH [SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, COCONUT AND PALM OILS, COCOA, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CARAMEL COLOR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SOY LECITHIN], COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, COFFEE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVORS, CARRAGEENAN
Explore all the great Trio'politan™ flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Banana Split Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- S'mores Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill S'mores Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
Vitamin A Palmitate
A manufactured form of Vitamin A used as an ingredient in food and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Milk with sugar added and thickened through evaporation. Used as an ingredient in food and drinks.
Also sometimes referred to as Sodium Bicarbonate, baking soda is used to help doughs and batters rise in baked goods used in the ice cream.
Bleached Wheat Flour
Whole wheat that is ground and lightened with a whitening agent that helps it last longer. Used in many baked goods that can be added to some ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
Dairy product made from churning cream into a solid. Used as an ingredient in many baked goods that may be used as inclusions in ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
Sugar or syrup heated until it turns brown and is caramelized, then swirled throughout the ice cream in some flavor profiles.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Used as an ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
A beverage made from roasted, ground coffee beans and water. Used in foods and drinks with coffee flavor profiles.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Coconut and Palm Oils
Saturated oil derived from coconuts and the edible vegetable oil from the fruit of the oil palms used in food production as a fat.