About This Item
This product does not contain bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy
|Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Desserts
|Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cups (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4g5%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 70mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 10%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Added Sugars 14g28%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, SOY
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, FUDGE [HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, WATER, COCOA, SUGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CORN STARCH, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVORS, GUAR GUM], NONFAT MILK, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, WHEY, CHOCOLATE CHIPS [SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, SOY LECITHIN, VANILLA], CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF SOYBEAN OIL, POLYDEXTROSE, CREAM, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN
Explore all the great Trio'politan™ flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Banana Split Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Brookie Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Brookie Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
A sweet, brown food made from cacao seeds in chip form mixed throughout the ice cream as part of some flavor profiles.
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Used as an ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Modified Corn Starch
A corn based ingredient used as a thickener to enhance the texture and feel of a product.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.
A rich, dark, chocolate candy made of sugar, butter, and milk with a smooth, creamy consistency.
A natural fat extracted from the cocoa bean that helps in the chocolate making process.