About This Item
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cups (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g8%
Saturated Fat 3.5g18%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 9%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 13g26%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, CREAM, COOKIE CRUMB SWIRL [COOKIES (ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, SOYBEAN AND PALM OIL, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS), SOYBEAN OIL, POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORN STARCH), COCONUT OIL, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SALT], NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF POLYDEXTROSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, GUAR GUM, CELLULOSE GEL, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARRAGEENAN, CARAMEL COLOR, VANILLA BEAN, ANNATTO COLOR
Explore all the great Trio'politan™ flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Banana Split Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- S'mores Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill S'mores Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
A natural coloring that is used to produce yellow, orange, or red colors. Derived from the seeds of the Achiote tree. In small amounts it is virtually flavorless.
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
The seed of the vanilla plant. Used in some ice cream to create the vanilla bean specks characteristic of some flavors.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp mixed throughout the ice cream for some flavor profiles.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.
Soybean And Palm Oil
Oil that is extracted from the seeds of a soybean plan and from the fruit of the oil palms.