About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5g6%
Saturated Fat 2.5g13%
Trans Fat 0g5%
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 10%
Dietary Fiber <1g3%
Added Sugars 14g28%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, CHOCOLATE COOKIE SWIRL [SOYBEAN OIL, POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORN STARCH), CHOCOLATE COOKIE CRUMB (WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, PALM OIL, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS)], COOKIE DOUGH FLAKE BLEND [WHEAT FLOUR, SUGAR, POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORN STARCH), COCONUT OIL, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), SOYBEAN OIL, WATER, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MOLASSES, SALT, COCOA, VANILLA EXTRACT, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BICARBONATE, NATURAL FLAVORS], NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CREAM, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, POLYDEXTROSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MOLASSES, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR
Explore all the great Trio'politan™ flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Banana Split Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- S'mores Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill S'mores Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
Dairy product made from churning cream into a solid. Used as an ingredient in many baked goods that may be used as inclusions in ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
Chocolate Cookie Swirl
A mix from chocolate cookie pieces and chocolate syrup swirled throughout the ice cream as part of some flavor profiles.
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Used as an ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.