Mint Cookie Trio'politan™
Artificially flavored Vanilla with chocolate cookie crumb swirl, dark chocolate, and mint with chocolate cookie pieces
About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Mint Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream|
|Choco Mint Chip Turkey Hill Choco Mint Chip Ice Cream|
|Cookies 'n Cream Turkey Hill Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (88g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 11g14%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 9%
Dietary Fiber <1g3%
Added Sugars 13g26%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 5mg to 5mg
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, CHOCOLATE COOKIE SWIRL [SOYBEAN OIL, POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORN STARCH), CHOCOLATE COOKIES (WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN), COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS], WHEY, NONFAT MILK, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CHOCOLATE COOKIES [SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, COCONUT AND PALM OILS, COCOA, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CARAMEL COLOR, CORN SYRUP, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SOY LECITHIN], SOYBEAN OIL, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN, PEPPERMINT OIL FLAVOR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, COCONUT CARAMEL, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1
Explore all the great Trio'politan™ flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Banana Split Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel Macchiato Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Caramel, Chocolate & Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Cookie Craze Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Mint Cookie Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- S'mores Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill S'mores Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Chocolate Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
- Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Vanilla Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
A synthetically derived food grade yellow coloring used to enhance the color of a food or drink.
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
A commonly used, food grade, artificial blue coloring. This FDA approved food color is used to enhance the color of foods and drinks.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Chocolate Cookie Swirl
A mix from chocolate cookie pieces and chocolate syrup swirled throughout the ice cream as part of some flavor profiles.
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Used as an ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
A coconut caramel flavored syrup swirled throughout the ice cream in some flavor profiles.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.