About This Item
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
These simple pointers will help you to keep your Turkey Hill dairy products delicious from start to finish:
- At the store, check the sell-by-date and make sure the bottle is not round or bloated.
- Keep your refrigerator temperature between 36°F and 38°F.
- Try to use your dairy products within 1 week from the day you first open the container.
- Make sure to cap the container tightly and return it to refrigeration as soon as possible.
- Shake Turkey Hill drinks well before pouring.
Our Iced Coffee is available in stores that order directly from Turkey Hill. Most of these stores are located in south-central PA and northern MD. Please speak with your store's Dairy Manager if you do not see it.
Servings Per Container 4.5
12 fl oz (360mL)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4g5%
Saturated Fat 2.5g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 270mg 12%
Total Carbohydrates 40g 15%
Dietary Fiber og0%
Added Sugars 30g60%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 50mg to 50mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Explore all the great Iced Coffee flavors from Turkey Hill
- Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee Turkey Hill Cookies and Cream Iced Coffee Iced Coffee
- Dutch Chocolate Iced Coffee Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Iced Coffee Iced Coffee
- Homemade Vanilla Iced Coffee Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Iced Coffee Iced Coffee
- Mint Chocolate Chip Iced Coffee Turkey Hill Mint Chocolate Chip Iced Coffee Iced Coffee
The sodium salt of citric acid used in foods and drinks as a flavor-enhancer or preservative.
A beverage made from roasted, ground coffee beans and water. Used in foods and drinks with coffee flavor profiles.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
A commonly used stabilizer and texturizer in food that helps with antioxidation.