Brownie Fudge Swirl
Artificially flavored vanilla with brownie chunks swirled with rich fudge.
About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Chocolate Chocolate Chip Turkey Hill Chocolate Chocolate Chip Simply Natural Ice Cream|
|Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream|
|Fudge Ripple Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.5g4%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 29g 11%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 16g32%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: EGGS, MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, FUDGE [HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, WATER, COCOA, SUGAR, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, CORN STARCH, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SALT, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVORS, GUAR GUM], CORN SYRUP, BROWNIES [SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, SOYBEAN OIL, HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, EGGS, BROWN RICE SYRUP, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CORN STARCH, WATER, SALT, SOY LECITHIN, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM BICARBONATE, CORN STARCH, SODIUM ALUMINUM SULFATE, CALCIUM SULFATE, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SODIUM BICARBONATE], NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CREAM, POLYDEXTROSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF MODIFIED CORN STARCH
Explore all the great Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Black Cherry Turkey Hill Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Black Raspberry Turkey Hill Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Choco Mint Chip Turkey Hill Choco Mint Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Turkey Hill Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Marshmallow Turkey Hill Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Colombian Coffee Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Turkey Hill Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Cookies 'n Cream Turkey Hill Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Ice Cream
- Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Turkey Hill French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Ice Cream
- Fudge Ripple Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Graham Slam Turkey Hill Graham Slam Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Ice Cream
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Turkey Hill Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Ice Cream
- Original Vanilla Turkey Hill Original Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Sundae Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream
- Vanilla & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Vanilla Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Vanilla Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
A powder made from baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and an acid to increase the volume and lighten the texture of doughs and baked goods that may be used in ice cream.
Also sometimes referred to as Sodium Bicarbonate, baking soda is used to help doughs and batters rise in baked goods used in the ice cream.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds. Used as an ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
Modified Corn Starch
A corn based ingredient used as a thickener to enhance the texture and feel of a product.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.
A rich, dark, chocolate candy made of sugar, butter, and milk with a smooth, creamy consistency.
Hydrogenated Soybean Oil
A semi-solid version of soybeans used to enhance shelf life and texture of a food.