About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
May contain wheat and tree nuts.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (81g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 8g10%
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 100mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 10%
Dietary Fiber 1g4%
Added Sugars 15g30%
Vitamin A 200mcg20%
Vitamin D 3mcg15%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, PEANUTS, SOY
May Contain: MAY CONTAIN WHEAT AND TREE NUTS.
Ingredients: MILK, MOOSE TRACKS® FUDGE [SUGAR, PEANUT/COTTONSEED AND/OR PALM OIL, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, WHEY, CORN STARCH, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS], WATER, SUGAR, PEANUT BUTTER CUPS [SUGAR, PEANUT BUTTER (PEANUTS, SALT), COCONUT OIL, NONFAT MILK, MILK, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVORS], HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY, CREAM, CELLULOSE GEL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, VANILLA, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, LOCUST BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3
Explore all the great Frozen Dairy Desserts flavors from Turkey Hill
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Chocolate Donut Turkey Hill Glazed Chocolate Donut Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Turkey Hill Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Pumpkin Cookie Dough Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Frozen Dairy Desserts
Fat soluble vitamins essential for calcium absorption. Added to foods and drinks to boost nutritional value.
A naturally occurring or added nutrient in some foods and drinks that supports the eyes, bones, skin, and other human body tissues.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
Peanut Butter Cups
A hollow, molded, chocolate candy with peanut butter on the inside. Used as part of the flavor profile for some ice cream flavors.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
A texture and flavor enhancer derived from carbohydrates such as corn, potatoes, or rice.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.