About This Item
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
Despite our best efforts, this could contain small bits of nut shells since it is made with real nuts.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 5g6%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 120mg 5%
Total Carbohydrates 25g 9%
Dietary Fiber <1g2%
Added Sugars 12g24%
Vitamin A 180mcg20%
Vitamin D 2.6mcg15%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Contains: ALMONDS, MILK
May Contain: DESPITE OUR BEST EFFORTS, THIS COULD CONTAIN SMALL BITS OF NUT SHELLS SINCE IT IS MADE WITH REAL NUTS.
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, ROASTED ALMONDS [ALMONDS, CANOLA OIL, BUTTER, SALT], NONFAT MILK, WHEY, POLYDEXTROSE, CREAM, NATURAL FLAVORS, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3
Explore all the great Frozen Dairy Desserts flavors from Turkey Hill
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Chocolate Donut Turkey Hill Glazed Chocolate Donut Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Turkey Hill Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Pumpkin Cookie Dough Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Frozen Dairy Desserts
A synthetically derived food grade yellow coloring used to enhance the color of a food or drink.
Fat soluble vitamins essential for calcium absorption. Added to foods and drinks to boost nutritional value.
A naturally occurring or added nutrient in some foods and drinks that supports the eyes, bones, skin, and other human body tissues.
A commonly used, food grade, artificial blue coloring. This FDA approved food color is used to enhance the color of foods and drinks.
Dairy product made from churning cream into a solid. Used as an ingredient in many baked goods that may be used as inclusions in ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
Almonds that have roasted to create a desired flavor and crunchiness quality. Used in some ice creams as part of the flavor profile.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
A vegetable based, versatile oil used for enhancing the moisture and texture of baked goods.