About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
|Other flavors you might enjoy
|Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Turkey Hill Triple Berry Trio'politan™ Trio'politan™
|Fruit Rainbow Turkey Hill Fruit Rainbow Sherbet
|Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (81g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3g4%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 85mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 13g26%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: MILK, BLUEBERRY SWIRL [CORN SYRUP, SUGAR, WATER, BLUEBERRIES, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, BLUEBERRY CONCENTRATE, PECTIN, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVES)], WATER, SUGAR, POUND CAKE PIECES [SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, PASTEURIZED EGGS, BUTTER (CREAM, SALT), WATER, CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, WHOLE MILK POWDER, SALT, SOY LECITHIN], HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY, CREAM, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, LEMON PULP, POLYSORBATE, CELLULOSE GEL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, LOCUST BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, YELLOW 5
Explore all the great Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Black Cherry Turkey Hill Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Black Raspberry Turkey Hill Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake Turkey Hill Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake Ice Cream
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Choco Mint Chip Turkey Hill Choco Mint Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Turkey Hill Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Lava Cake Turkey Hill Chocolate Lava Cake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Marshmallow Turkey Hill Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Colombian Coffee Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Turkey Hill Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Cookies 'n Cream Turkey Hill Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream
- Deep Dark Chocolate Turkey Hill Deep Dark Chocolate Ice Cream
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Ice Cream
- Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Turkey Hill French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Ice Cream
- Fudge Ripple Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Graham Slam Turkey Hill Graham Slam Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Ice Cream
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Turkey Hill Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Ice Cream
- Original Vanilla Turkey Hill Original Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream
- Vanilla & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Vanilla Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Vanilla Salted Caramel Ice Cream
A synthetically derived food grade yellow coloring used to enhance the color of a food or drink.
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
Dairy product made from churning cream into a solid. Used as an ingredient in many baked goods that may be used as inclusions in ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
A food grade preservative created from the potassium salt in sorbic acid. Often combined with small quantities of sodium benzoate to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness.
Eggs that have been heated to a temperature high enough to kill bacteria (but not so high as to actually cook them). This reduces the risk of food-borne illness in recipes that call for uncooked eggs.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
Modified Food Starch
Comes from corn, wheat, potato, or tapioca and is used to stabilize and enhance texture of a product.
A texture and flavor enhancer derived from carbohydrates such as corn, potatoes, or rice.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.