About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container About 9
2/3 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4g5%
Saturated Fat 2.5g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 28g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 13g26%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: EGGS, MILK, SOY
Ingredients: MILK, MINI DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES [SUGAR, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), WHEAT FLOUR, PALM OIL, WATER, MARGARINE (PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, SODIUM BENZOATE, NATURAL FLAVORS, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, BETA CAROTENE, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), SEMI-SWEET CHOCOLATE CHIPS (SUGAR, UNSWEETENED CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, DEXTROSE, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, VANILLA, MILK), CHOCOLATE FLAVORED DROPS (SUGAR, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, COCOA POWDER, COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, DEXTROSE, SOY LECITHIN, MILK), COCOA POWDER PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BAKING SODA, BUTTERMILK POWDER (MILK SOLIDS), CORN SYRUP, EGGS, FOOD STARCH MODIFIED, INVERT SUGAR, MOLASSES, NATURAL FLAVORS, SALT, SOY LECITHIN], WATER, SUGAR, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CORN SYRUP, MALTODEXTRIN, WHEY, CREAM, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF CELLULOSE GEL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, LOCUST BEAN GUM, CARRAGEENAN, VANILLA BEAN, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CARAMEL COLOR
Explore all the great Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Turkey Hill Banana Split Ice Cream
- Black Cherry Turkey Hill Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Black Raspberry Turkey Hill Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Choco Mint Chip Turkey Hill Choco Mint Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Turkey Hill Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Marshmallow Turkey Hill Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Colombian Coffee Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Turkey Hill Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Cookies 'n Cream Turkey Hill Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Turkey Hill Dark Chocolate Espresso Ice Cream
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Ice Cream
- Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Turkey Hill French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Ice Cream
- Fudge Ripple Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Ice Cream
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Turkey Hill Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Ice Cream
- Original Vanilla Turkey Hill Original Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Rum Raisin Turkey Hill Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream
- Vanilla & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Vanilla Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Vanilla Salted Caramel Ice Cream
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
Vitamin A Palmitate
A manufactured form of Vitamin A used as an ingredient in food and drinks to boost nutritional value.
The seed of the vanilla plant. Used in some ice cream to create the vanilla bean specks characteristic of some flavors.
A natural substance derived from plants, often used in food and drinks to enhance color because of its strong orange/red color. Humans convert beta carotene to Vitamin A.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
A food grade preservative created from the potassium salt in sorbic acid. Often combined with small quantities of sodium benzoate to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
Partially Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil
A semi-solid version of palm fruit seeds or kernels used to enhance shelf life and texture of a food.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Natural And Artificial Flavors
Naturally occurring and synthetically produced ingredients used to enhance or create a flavor.
A texture and flavor enhancer derived from carbohydrates such as corn, potatoes, or rice.
A sweetener derived from sucrose that contains glucose and fructose. Used to maintain moisture and prevent crystallization.
A natural fat extracted from the cocoa bean that helps in the chocolate making process.
Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil
Oil that has been processed with Hydrogen to make it more saturated. This oil often acts as a shortening and is added to make crumbly pastries.
Malted Barley Flour
A cereal grain that is kiln-dried after soaking in water and ground into a fine powder.
Enriched Wheat Flour
Flour with specific nutrients returned to it that have been lost while being prepared (iron and B vitamins).