About This Item
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container 3
2/3 cup (87g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9g12%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 35mg 12%
Sodium 80mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 26g 9%
Dietary Fiber <1g4%
Added Sugars 13g26%
Vitamin D 0mcg0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 5mg to 10mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free
Explore all the great Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Black Cherry Turkey Hill Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Black Raspberry Turkey Hill Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Choco Mint Chip Turkey Hill Choco Mint Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Turkey Hill Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Lava Cake Turkey Hill Chocolate Lava Cake Ice Cream
- Chocolate Marshmallow Turkey Hill Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Colombian Coffee Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Turkey Hill Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Cookies 'n Cream Turkey Hill Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Ice Cream
- Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Turkey Hill French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Ice Cream
- Fudge Ripple Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Graham Slam Turkey Hill Graham Slam Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Ice Cream
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Turkey Hill Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Ice Cream
- Original Vanilla Turkey Hill Original Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Sundae Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Pie Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream
- Vanilla & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Vanilla Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Vanilla Salted Caramel Ice Cream
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
Cocoa Powder Processed With Alkali
A chocolate powder made from roasted and ground cacao seeds that is treated with alkali to reduce bitterness. Used as a ingredient in some chocolate flavored products.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.