Creamy coconut flavored ice cream with flakes of coconut throughout.
About This Item
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Our 3 gallon flavors are available in your local scoop shop. Flavors may vary.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Desserts|
|Egg Nog Turkey Hill Egg Nog Ice Cream|
|Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Ice Cream|
|Egg Nog Turkey Hill Egg Nog Ice Cream|
Servings Per Container About 70
2/3 cup (88g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 9g12%
Saturated Fat 6g30%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 20mg 7%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 24g 9%
Dietary Fiber 0g1%
Vitamin D 0%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Contains: COCONUT, MILK
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: MILK, CREAM, COCONUT BASE [TOASTED COCONUT, CORN SYRUP, XANTHAN GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, PHOSPHORIC ACID], SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, WHEY, NONFAT MILK, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CARRAGEENAN, ANNATTO COLOR
Explore all the great Ice Cream flavors from Turkey Hill
- Banana Split Turkey Hill Banana Split Ice Cream
- Black Cherry Turkey Hill Black Cherry Ice Cream
- Black Raspberry Turkey Hill Black Raspberry Ice Cream
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Choco Mint Chip Turkey Hill Choco Mint Chip Ice Cream
- Chocolate Turkey Hill Chocolate Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream
- Chocolate Marshmallow Turkey Hill Chocolate Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
- Colombian Coffee Turkey Hill Colombian Coffee Ice Cream
- Cookie Butter Turkey Hill Cookie Butter Ice Cream
- Cookies 'n Cream Turkey Hill Cookies 'n Cream Ice Cream
- Dark Chocolate Espresso Turkey Hill Dark Chocolate Espresso Ice Cream
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Ice Cream
- Dutch Chocolate Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
- Egg Nog Turkey Hill Egg Nog Ice Cream
- French Vanilla Turkey Hill French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Ice Cream
- Fudge Ripple Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Ice Cream
- Glazed Chocolate Donut Turkey Hill Glazed Chocolate Donut Ice Cream
- Homemade Vanilla Turkey Hill Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Ice Cream
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Ice Cream
- Neapolitan Turkey Hill Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Ice Cream
- Original Vanilla Turkey Hill Original Vanilla Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Sundae Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Sundae Ice Cream
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Ice Cream
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Ice Cream
- Rum Raisin Turkey Hill Rum Raisin Ice Cream
- Strawberries and Cream Turkey Hill Strawberries and Cream Ice Cream
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Ice Cream
- Vanilla & Chocolate Turkey Hill Vanilla & Chocolate Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Turkey Hill Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Vanilla Salted Caramel Turkey Hill Vanilla Salted Caramel Ice Cream
A natural coloring that is used to produce yellow, orange, or red colors. Derived from the seeds of the Achiote tree. In small amounts it is virtually flavorless.
A plant based thickening agent made from the cell walls of plants. Used to thicken and stabilize the ice cream.
A man-made ingredient made from phosphorus (a mineral) to enhance flavor and as a preservative. It is used in a variety of foods and beverages.
Coconut mixed with preservatives in order to make a consistent and flavorful base for dessert products. Used as the flavor base for some ice cream flavor profiles.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.