About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.5g4%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 29g 11%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 16g32%
Vitamin A 170mcg20%
Vitamin D 2.4mcg10%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, SWIRL [CORN SYRUP, WATER, BLUEBERRIES, SUGAR, CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID], NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CREAM, POLYDEXTROSE, WATER, BUTTER [CREAM, SALT], CALCIUM CARBONATE, SWEETENED CONDENSED SKIM MILK [SKIM MILK, CANE SUGAR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE], WHEAT FLOUR, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, NATURAL FLAVORS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, SOY LECITHIN, CARRAGEENAN, SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE, ANNATTO EXTRACT, CORN STARCH, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3
Explore all the great Frozen Dairy Desserts flavors from Turkey Hill
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Chocolate Donut Turkey Hill Glazed Chocolate Donut Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Turkey Hill Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Turkey Hill Pumpkin Cookie Dough Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Frozen Dairy Desserts
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
Fat soluble vitamins essential for calcium absorption. Added to foods and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Vitamin A Palmitate
A manufactured form of Vitamin A used as an ingredient in food and drinks to boost nutritional value.
A naturally occurring or added nutrient in some foods and drinks that supports the eyes, bones, skin, and other human body tissues.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
Dairy product made from churning cream into a solid. Used as an ingredient in many baked goods that may be used as inclusions in ice cream as part of a flavor profile.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.