The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
This Seasonal Favorite flavor is available October - December 2019.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Egg Nog Drink|
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 3.5g4%
Saturated Fat 2g10%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 30mg 10%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 27g 10%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 14g28%
Vitamin D 3mcg15%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Contains: MILK, EGGS
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, NONFAT MILK, WHEY, EGG YOLKS, POLYDEXTROSE, CREAM, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, WATER, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN, NUTMEG, ANNATTO AND TURMERIC COLORS, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3.