About This Item
This product contains bioengineered ingredients.
The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
|Strawberry Lemonade Turkey Hill Strawberry Lemonade Fruit & Cream Bars|
|Fruit Rainbow Turkey Hill Fruit Rainbow Sherbet|
Servings Per Container 9
2/3 cup (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 6g8%
Saturated Fat 2.5g13%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 95mg 4%
Total Carbohydrates 30g 11%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Added Sugars 17g34%
Vitamin A 160mcg20%
Vitamin D 2.3mcg10%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Contains: EGGS, MILK, SOY, WHEAT
Ingredients: MILK, SUGAR, ICING [POWDERED SUGAR (SUGAR, CORN STARCH), SOYBEAN OIL, COCONUT OIL, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS], CORN SYRUP, POUND CAKE [SUGAR, WHEAT FLOUR, LIQUID PASTEURIZED EGGS, MARGARINE (SOYBEAN OIL, PALM OIL, WATER, SALT, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL BUTTER FLAVOR, ANNATTO COLOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE), CORN STARCH, NATURAL FLAVORS, SOY LECITHIN, SALT], NONFAT MILK, WHEY, CREAM, LEMON BASE [WATER, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, LEMON PULP, NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, YELLOW 5, POLYSORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE], POLYDEXTROSE, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, GUAR GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3
Explore all the great Frozen Dairy Desserts flavors from Turkey Hill
- Brownie Fudge Swirl Turkey Hill Brownie Fudge Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Butter Pecan Turkey Hill Butter Pecan Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Double Dunker Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Frosted Party Cake Turkey Hill Frosted Party Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Chocolate Donut Turkey Hill Glazed Chocolate Donut Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Turkey Hill Glazed Lemon Pound Cake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Ice Cream Cookie Turkey Hill Ice Cream Cookie Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Moose Tracks® Turkey Hill Moose Tracks® Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Orange Cream Swirl Turkey Hill Orange Cream Swirl Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Peanut Butter Ripple Turkey Hill Peanut Butter Ripple Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Pistachio Almond Turkey Hill Pistachio Almond Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Rocky Road Turkey Hill Rocky Road Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Strawberry Cheesecake Turkey Hill Strawberry Cheesecake Frozen Dairy Desserts
- Tin Roof Sundae Turkey Hill Tin Roof Sundae Frozen Dairy Desserts
A natural coloring that is used to produce yellow, orange, or red colors. Derived from the seeds of the Achiote tree. In small amounts it is virtually flavorless.
A synthetically derived food grade yellow coloring used to enhance the color of a food or drink.
Whole wheat that is ground into a fine powder. Used in many baked goods and some of the baked goods used as ice cream inclusions.
Fat soluble vitamins essential for calcium absorption. Added to foods and drinks to boost nutritional value.
Vitamin A Palmitate
A manufactured form of Vitamin A used as an ingredient in food and drinks to boost nutritional value.
A naturally occurring or added nutrient in some foods and drinks that supports the eyes, bones, skin, and other human body tissues.
An naturally occurring oily substance derived from soybeans used in food products to enhance texture.
When used in food, calcium carbonate helps prevent caking, adds calcium, and enhances the color of white foods.
Propylene Glycol Monoesters
A synthetically derived organic molecule that lowers the freezing point and acts as a stabilizer in ice cream.
An acid derived from citrus fruits to enhance flavor and preserve food. Used as either a flavor or preservative in some food and drink.
The thin milk left when whole milk is separated from its fats. Also referred to as skim milk.
Lemon Juice Concentrate
Produced by removing the excess water from crushed or juiced fruits to create a specific flavor.
A fine, white, gritty powder made from the "heart" of the corn kernel. In foods it is used as a thickener.
Natural Butter Flavor
Sugar can be fermented in a way that creates a butter flavor which can then be added to butter to increase the flavors.
Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate
A common food grade blend used to maintain shelf life and preserve freshness in foods and drinks.
Liquid Pasteurized Eggs
Eggs that have been heated to a temperature high enough to kill bacteria (but not so high as to actually cook them). This reduces the risk of food-borne illness in recipes that call for uncooked eggs.