The FDA requires the eight major food allergens to be listed on food labels: milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.
The frozen desserts and dairy products produced at our Conestoga, PA facility use milk from local cows within 75 miles from our dairy.
To make sure your Turkey Hill frozen desserts are delicious from the first to the last scoop, just follow these tips:
- At the store, make sure the package is firm before you buy it.
- The ideal temperature for ice cream in your home freezer is between -5°F and 0°F.
- Try to use frozen desserts within 3-4 weeks.
- Be sure to close the package securely and return it to your freezer as soon as possible.
- Never microwave your container of ice cream.
Our 3 gallon flavors are available in your local scoop shop. Flavors may vary.
|Other flavors you might enjoy|
Servings Per Container 12
1/2 cup (68g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 0g0%
Saturated Fat 0g0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 60mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 19g 6%
Dietary Fiber 0g0%
Protein 3g 6%
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin D 20%
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Caffeine: 0mg to 0mg
Additional Info: Gluten-Free, Fat-Free, Caffeine-Free
Ingredients: NONFAT MILK, SUGAR, CULTURED NONFAT MILK*, CORN SYRUP, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM CARBONATE, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, MONO & DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, VANILLA BEAN, POLYSORBATE 80, CARRAGEENAN, VITAMIN A, VITAMIN D3. *Contains active yogurt cultures.